Subject: Re: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 08:08:12 +0100

On the subject of acting, in dramas of our own choosing or those forced upon
us:

http://robertappleby.com/images/bobcat.pdf
http://robertappleby.com/images/passcheck.pdf

- -- Rob

http://www.robertappleby.com
Mobile: (+39) 348 336 7990
Home: (+39) 0536 63001

All outgoing email scanned by
Norton AntiVirus (TM) 2003 Professional Edition.