Subject: [Leica] Re: Rob &BD
From: "Roy Feldman" <royfphoto@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:24:15 -0500

After all the junk that is talked about here, Rob and BD are having
private conversations about photography ethics? We get Tilly hats and
you two are actually talking about things that matter?
I can't believe that two of the greatest minds in photography today
(well perhaps a bit of a stretch) don't include us on that stuff and
save us from the 'If I put a leica lens on a canon digital am I still in
the club?" stuff.
I think the current discussion is great. OK: Rob how much did you
maneuver stuff? Still love it, just want to know.
Roy Feldman