Subject: Re: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 10:35:32 -0500

This might be the most important statement made during this discussion.
After all the talk about subjective, objective, honest, and dishonest
reality--some of it too abstract to be applied in a real way--the only
thing that matters is whether the photographer believes she is doing all
she can to make good images using the philosophy she adheres to. I
disagree with some of your philosophy, but I never doubted the honesty
of your work or the integrity of your vision.

Sam S

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone)