Subject: [Leica] FS 28R ROM $800.00USD and more
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 00:27:11 +0000

For sale:

Elmarit R ROM 28 mm lens.  EXC++ condition.  With box, caps case and manual.
  Only slight indications of use on the body.  The glass is perfect.  My
eyesight is failing and it is becomming very hard for me to focus wide angle
SLR lenses.  Sadly, I think autofocus is my only chance.  800 USD including
domestic shipping

Summicron R ROM.  Exc+  This lens is like new except for a nick on the shad
and some paint scratches on the inside of the shade. With box, caps and
case.  Optically perfect.  375.00 including domestic shipping

Elmarit R90 (final version)  55mm filter mount.  Exc + condition.  Great
lens if you need a 90.  I don't.
335.00USD including shipping

Best wishes
Dan States