Subject: [Leica] FS Elmarit R ROM 28mm 750.00 USD
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:21:47 +0000

For sale: Elmarit R ROM, current version with 55mm thread, floating element
etc.  EXC+ condition with perfect glass.  Includes case, box and manual.
Just back from a Leica USA CLA.

750.00 USD including domestic US shipping.  International shipping may add
more to the price.

I will accept check, western union, postal money order or good old cash. If
a check is your preferred form of payment I only ask that it clear the bank
before shipment.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Forks ND