Subject: [Leica] Re: Steve Barbour printer woes
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 06:30:52 -0600

My 1270 started doing this back in 10.1: then an Epson 875 did it
under 10.2 (on a different computer). I would get irregular bands of
closely spaced red and cyan lines. I changed my printer driver to
Gimp Print (an open source Unix driver) and it continued. It seems to
be one of the things that happen to the printers when they start to
fail.

I now use an Epson 2200 with no problems.

Allen