Subject: RE: [Leica] Mundane LUGness...;-)
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:01:29 -0500

Man, you've gone soft.  Or have you been soft all along ?  :-)
Nice photos.  My favorite:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-55836.html
I am a photo junky.  It pleases me to look at photos,
even when there is no point.  Watch out though, because
the subconscious comes out when you take photos with no
point.  See Freeman Patterson.

Cheers,

- - Phong