Subject: Re: [Leica] some new snaps, a propos
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:27:30 +0100 (MET)

> Well that report is highly exaggerated. The European press is more
> interested in gratuitous nudity, violence and scandal.

That's a pretty stupid generalization. Give me one example of such a paper
in Norway, Sweden, Finland or Denmark. The European press is much more
than The Sun and Bildzeitung.

> The US Press is
> bad enough, but they can't hold a candle to the European press for
> these things.

The reports I've been reading puts the US way down the ladder when it
comes to freedom of the press. Perhaps such things are not condoned by the
moral majority. :)

Daniel