Subject: Re: [Leica] wedding photographers are overpaid
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:25:44 -0800

Thank you for the reality check. Anyone not self employed always sees the
numbers as inflated.  Start adding up everything from paper clips, mileage,
materials, and the usual overhead of any business and it becomes obvious
that most are just staying afloat. That of course excludes the super stars,
who also augment their income on the convention/seminar circuit.
Slobodan Dimitrov