Subject: Re: [Leica] Coffee Makers
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:49:30 -0600

I really liked Krups coffee makers and had two really good ones. The
last two that I had were really 4, beaust=e they were both crap and
had to be returned to Krups for repair, which meant replacement for a
refurbished unit, which was also crap. I asked at Williams-sonoma,
which carried Krups for years, why they carried oly "off-brand"
cofffee makers.
, where krups was. (this was before my 2nd/4th coffee maker in 2
years) and received the answer   that since they were bought out by
GE or someone like that, that their QC had gone to hell.

Beware modern"Krups'.

Allen