Subject: Re: [Leica] Coffee Makers
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:17:34 -0600

If you want a superautomatic (grinds beans, measures coffee and spits
out espresso at the press of a button)  espresso machine, I highly
recommend the Capresso line. I've had the C3000 for a year and it is
wonderful. It cost almost as much as an M7 did then (it hasn't had a
price increase in the last year, though)  but my wife wanted it too
and is more dependent on it now than then. The C1500 is also
essentially the same machine, though slightly lower capacity. Like
all modern electronic devices, I think all last year's models have
been replaced by new models.

The capresso machines are made by Jura, so the Jura machines are the same.

See www.capresso.com

Allen