Subject: Re: [Leica] Freedom of the press? WAS (something else)
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:24:29 -0700

The situations I am talking about were, twice, clearly identifiable
journalists that were targeted either mistakenly or deliberately. Also
you can only blame poor training or poor intelligence for firing on a
internaytionally known TV broadcast center. Many countries did not
engage in such activities and thus scored higher.

It seems pretty straight forward to me. Just because it may have been a
mistake doesn't take away the fact that the reporters are dead.

John Collier