Subject: Re: [Leica] some new snaps, a propos
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:19:03 +0100 (MET)

There is nothing to stop me from working in Germany as a professional
photographer. I can work anywhere in the EU without such restrictions as
you mention.

Now there might be "Guilds" for wedding photographers and the like who
want to put their stamp of approval on you (if you use them in your PR)
... but such things happen everywhere. Press organizations and
professional organizations all over the world do that.

Daniel