Subject: Re: [Leica] some new snaps, a propos
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 01:26:46 -0800

Yeah, I suspect that's what he was talking about, and I misinterpreted
what he said. Like I'm the first to do that. :-P

On Nov 15, 2003, at 12:19 AM, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> Now there might be "Guilds" for wedding photographers and the like who
> want to put their stamp of approval on you (if you use them in your PR)
> ... but such things happen everywhere. Press organizations and
> professional organizations all over the world do that.

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.jphotog.com

"Clichés are like analogies. At the end of the day, you're just beating
a dead horse"

Message from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] some new snaps, a propos)
Message from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] some new snaps, a propos)