Subject: Re: [Leica] some new snaps, a propos
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 07:09:22 -0800

What are friends, if they can't disagree without being decent to each
other?

As Rodney King said...

I don't get no respect...er, "Can't we all get along?"

:-)

On Nov 15, 2003, at 3:44 AM, Phong wrote:

> Well, I still like you even though sometimes you
> excite me.  (excite = infuriate, in this case).
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof
against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man [person] in
everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to
investigation."
- --Herbert Spencer