Subject: RE: [Leica] photos of war dead
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:51:34 -0500

What war? The war has been over for months - since May, I believe, when
our flight-suited President, standing in front of the "Mission
Accomplished" banner hung by White House advance men, told us the war
was over. So we're not talking about restrictions in time of war; we're
talking about restrictions after the time of war, in the time of
victory. And we're not talking about the media photographing war dead;
we're talking about the media photographing peace dead. Or something
like that.