Subject: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? "Bush League"
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:21:37 -0700

> THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH LEICA CAMERAS.
> First of all lets make some things clear before you read on. I'm a
retired
> Armoured Corp officer, a father of 4, a grandfather of 10. I've been
> involved in two wars and a few "skirmishes!" I've been involved at
the
> highest levels "politics" behind the scenes for over 30 years, so
what I'm
> about to type comes from the heart, experience and travesties of war
and
> these days, the absolute stupidity of it and politics.
clip...
> It's damn well down right heinous, deceitful, despicable and the
s.o.b. who
> came up with covering "his ass" to keep their jobs on the next
election go
> around and to keep him high in the polls should be hung up by the
feet and
> castrated slowly!!!
> If nothing else this kind of thoughtless inhuman, uncaring and
disrespectful
> action just to get this "chap" (sorry I can't write what I truly
want to
> say) re -elected, is absolutely beyond the ethics of any politician!
Let
> alone any human being. Be great to hear from the parents, wives and
children
> who've had the remains brought home instead of the vertical standing
human
> being. Particularly when hiding the bodies is for nothing else to
get him
> re-elected and stay high in the polls..
> If nothing else it points up the utter hypocrisy this chap and his
cronies
> have for the young men and women serving in a far off land. They are
getting
> killed daily for just being there. Oh I know someone will come up
with a
> hundred reasons why they should be there. If you do, then you go and
send
> some young guy home to live another day.  Think about that as a fair
> exchange.
clip>
Certainly the hiding of these bodies is for nothing more than getting
this
> chap's ass covered so he can be re-elected. Shame, shame on him! And
the
> people allowing him to get away with it. ted

wonderfully said Ted,  and now I can't keep my mouth closed....

yes Ted, shame on my fellow Americans, for tolerating this man and his
rotten to the core politics....I believe he has already sealed his
place in history as the most heinous, and deceptive of our
presidents...yet somehow much of the American people have been slow to
catch on...they will, though it may take a while...
and damn,  I usually don't get involved in politics...

Steve

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? "Bush League")
Message from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd))
Message from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd))