Subject: Re: [Leica] Testing Velvia 100F
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:03:54 +0100

Arrggghhh!!! I was just thinking of going into large format - I guess my
MF tools will be covered by afordable digital backs in a year or two -
but Arrggghhh!  I will need to fill my frezzer with RSX II  and Scala -
will Fuji and Kodak treat you who favors these film-brands the same way.
It is a cruel world -  I have been wanting a Leica since it was called
M4 and now a couple of years ago - after over twenty years  of waiting -
I finally got one - a M6 and it 100 % right in handling like no other
camera I have ever used - I even like the limitations of film as a part
of the challange og picture making - oh my ... am I being an anachronism
now  - and I have only just passed 40