Subject: Re: RE:[Leica] Leica For sale
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:13:23 -0500

I've had a Calumet 4x5 with a 90 Angulon and a 7.7 203 Ektar (stolen) and
eventually replaced with a Crown Graphic (since sold) and now I shoot 4x5
with a Busch Pressman, with a Wollensak 135mm (pretty good lens) and an
8-inch Commercial Ektar (very sharp). Under the influence of the Deadman I
tried walking around with it for a while doing handheld 4x5, since the Busch
has an acceptable rangefinder, but never got my rhythm. Maybe it needs to be
a group activity...

The Busch is a nicely made piece of work, certainly adequate for my needs,
except total extension is only about 12 inches.

bill h