Subject: Re: [Leica] Was Testing Velvia 100F, now Kodachrome
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:35:58 -0500

Hi Jim:

I think that it took several years before the last Kodachrome medium
format lab closed down after 12o Kodachrome was discontinued.

Black and white film for 8x10 will be around for a long time after 8x10
color film will be discontinued because pros will stop uisng color in
favor of digital.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com