Subject: Re: [Leica] vuescan vs twain
From: "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:33:22 +0100

I haven't an specific scanner for 35mm film. Just the Epson. I have obtained
very good results with Twain for 6x6 and 35mm B&W films:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1335084&size=lg

Usually,no problems with slides (MF or 35mm)

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1329915&size=lg

 but with color negative films...... it is very difficult to treat color
dominances.
That's why I tried Vuescan. and yes.... color correction is done easy (if
you are using predeterminated film brands (Kodak), but if you are using a
different one... then the problem is almost the same but the software is
slower (in my hans).

Rafael