Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa R2 question
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:22:36 -0600

My homeowners insurance covers the replacement costs for all my cameras.
You can get a special rider just for the cameras if you want.  I don't
remember what the cost was but it was just a few dollars more, and it is
worth every penny.

Gene

                      David Degner
                      <david.degner@wku.edu>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Bessa R2 question
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/17/2003 10:36 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

grduprey@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

>If something happens to them that is what I pay insurance for.
>Insurance is cheap for what it does.  Yes Leicas are expensive, but
>insurance is cheap for when its needed.

I don't know much about insurence.  Do you have an insurance for just
your cameras or does it cover everything in your house?

David