Subject: RE: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:07:28 -0700

Jerry Lehrer wrote, with tongue-in-cheek, I hope: ;-)

"Chris und Kit--Right!  If you kill all the terrorists, than there is no
more terror.  Or is that too simplistic? --Jerry"

If you address the problems that create terrorism in the first place, then
you have no problems. How simple is that? Of course, that means we have to
change our entire way of thinking, and no one wants to go there. That would
mean we would have to admit our own faults and acknowledge our own part in
creating the problem in the first place, and heaven forbid anyone should
have to admit to that fault! Then we could not cast everyone else as "purely
evil," and by analogy, ourselves as "purely virtuous!"

Kit