Subject: Re: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:58:58 -0800

Tim Atherton wrote:

> > Chris und Kit
> >
> > Right!  If you kill all the terrorists, than there is no more
> > terror.  Or is
> > that too simplistic?
> >
> > Jerry
>
> rather too simple - because they are just going to keep coming until you
> change the underlying circumstance which led to them becoming terrorists in
> the first place - or is the intention just to keep killing generation after
> generation? (I suppose this is actually the current theory in Israel and
> Palestine?)
>
> tim

There are too many small splinter causes to get out all the terrorists.

Lets hope one of them is not the Moslem religion as there are lots of
those folks and what we have is a world war of proportions which would
exceed the last two. And involve more lethal bombs which take out
cities, countries and species.
And when it's a "my God is better than your God" think people really get
pissed off.
I won't say "planets" because we all know the cockroaches will still be
around no matter what short of the planet imploding from the inside out.
That would get them out.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com