Subject: [Leica] Re: Pictures from the weekend
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:12:38 -0600

Sam wrote:

>Brian, these are interesting as far as they go, but they could be made
>far more interesting if you had been more selective in what you included
>in each frame

> there are frame after frame of withering bodies
>with lots of extraneous background.

To this, I'd add they'd be more interesting if you were more selective of
what you show.  If they all look similar, toss all but one and only showcase
that one.  It will have more impact than being "just another one."

Eric

Replies: Reply from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Pictures from the weekend)
Message from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: [Leica] Pictures from the weekend)