Subject: Re: [Leica] Dover USAF base photography & military funerals
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:13:31 -0800

Patrick Jelliffe wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> What do you consider a terrorist?  If you have a way
> to kill them all, I'm sure Rumsfeld, et al, would love
> to hear your plan.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Patrick

IN the back of my mind I think there is some thinking that what might
slow them down almost to a standstill is the fact that if they know that
their suicidal doings does not further their cause but only makes for
more dead people including them then that is too pointless to do such a plan.

Also there are lots of terrorists who are terrorists for a living.
They get paid for doing that job.
Idealism is a great and wonderful thing but nothing beats a regular paycheck.
Take that money away and they look for another job which might involve
streets getting cleaned instead of nighclubs being blown up.
I think their sources of cash are being attacked. I can think of worse plans.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com