Subject: Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...now Mac's
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:58:28 -0600

Jim

Cell Phones suck compared to Ham Radio when talking to your friends in
other countries or even here at home...  Cell Phones Suck in Emergency
situations, clogged up within 5 minutes...  Ham Radio is far better for
meeting interesting people all around the world, Can't do that with Cell
Phones...  ham radio is far more fun/challenging than the internet also.

Gene K1GD

                      Jim Hemenway
                      <Jim@hemenway.com>                  To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...now Mac's
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/19/2003 02:02 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

EchoMac, HAM radio... haven't you guys heard of cell phones by now?  :)

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com