Subject: Re: [Leica] OT -now HAM RADIO...now Mac's
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:38:22 -0500

I agree - here in the snow belt  as soon as three snowflakes hit people
are on the cell system and it fails to be a means of communication -
the little handheld that I use never fails - have the US Weather
channel on, Have Skywarn and then whatever repeater I can hit.  I don't
do Ham radio anymore but still keep a license active for just this
purpose.

ernie
N2PFL