Subject: Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:45:12 -0600

George

You can see them every day year round in Downtown Cedar Rapids.  Who's
hiding them?  Actually there are not that many here luckily, but they are
here.

Gene

                      George Lottermoser
                      <imagist@concentric.net>            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
                      -alto.ca.us

                      11/18/2003 11:52 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

we also hide our homeless, our impoverished, our jobless, and our bankrupt
farmers up until they become useful photo-ops in an election year - note
Iowa.

Ted Grant11/15/03

>comment regarding the "hiding of the young men being
>killed in Iraq on their return home!"

Fond regards,

G e o r g e   L o t t e r m o s e r,    imagist

<€>Peace<€>   <€>Harmony<€>  <€>Stewardship<€>

Presenting effective messages in beautiful ways
                                     since 1975
web                              <www.imagist.com>
eMail                        george@imagist.com
voice                              262 241 9375
fax                                262 241 9398
                      Lotter Moser & Associates
10050 N Port Washington Rd  -  Mequon, WI 53092