Subject: RE: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:45:49 -0700

George Lottermoser pointed out:

"we also hide our homeless, our impoverished, our jobless, and our bankrupt
farmers up until they become useful photo-ops in an election year - note
Iowa."

==

That's why we need to get out there with our Leicas (or whatever camera you
like) and use them as tools to show the world what is really going on. It is
neither cynical nor opportunistic to document the reality of injustice and
oppression. Remember Walker Evans and Dorothea Lange?

Kit