Subject: Re: [Leica] Right to Photograph
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:36:26 -0500

Tina:

I don't think that you realize what a benefit this is to photographers.

Just think how much more space we'll have to set up our tripods and
other necessary stuff, since all those cheap buggers who won't pay for a
permit, (in each state/province no less) won't be around.

In addition, we must ask ourselves, "Who are we to capture a copy of the
Cultural Property of the people without paying for that privilege?"

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com