Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 48 Sisyphus
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:20:57 -0500

Yesterday on my way to the barber shop I passed this marvelous scene and
had to loop back to capture it.  This huge yard that requires three
passes to make to owner happy, hence the title.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1926250&size=lg

Also, yesterday, I stopped to have some morning coffee with some fellow
parents and could not resist this young child playing under the table.
The stories her expression creates in your mind. It pays to always have
a camera.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1926261&size=lg

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com