Subject: [Leica] M6TTL, SF20 + Tri Elmar
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 07:53:36 -0800

What a combination..... I took this to photograph my son's 30th birthday
party.   The SF20 worked flawlessly, the M6 + Tri Elmar created some
incredibly focused images, and it was all without worry.  A really nice
setup for inside, at night, photography.

Yes, I know I could have shot with a Noctilux, but with the lighting inside
a house, you can get better documentary effect using flash.

Film was Fuji cheapo ASA200 Print film, developed and printed on a minilab
at Target.  Overall, better results than I have gotten over the past few
years on similar film at other minilabs.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] M6TTL, SF20 + Tri Elmar)