Subject: Re: [Leica] Panasonic DMC-FZ10 with Vario-Elmarit lens
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:11:38 -0800

Eric Welch wrote:

> Well, I'd certainly question the D2H producing better photos than the
> D100. It's a camera aimed at taking fast photos, not the highest image
> quality. It may have more advanced software than the D100, but there is
> no way you could blow up a 4 megapixel photo as big as a 6 megapixel
> camera and get equal image quality.
>
> I'd have to see some hard numbers. But you are ignoring the fact that I
> was talking about a five megapixel difference. Why bring up a totally
> unrelated issue a one or two megapixel differences?

The quality of each image pixel grabber might be more of an issue than
you seem to think.
As a matter of fact I'm sure it is. Not just the quantity with the
quality being a minor issue. And could even close the 5 meg gap of which
you are speaking.

And "chaos and anarchy" are common synonyms call another post of mine
"idiocy" and I'll make any further of your pompously denigrating posts
magically disappear.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com