Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 16:17:47 -0800

At 04:13 PM 12/1/2003 -0600, Steven Blutter wrote:
>I've got an M6 pre TTL 0.85 that I'm not that keen on - much prefer my M4 &
>3 (and use a good handheld meter for color work - Sekonics & Lunasix 3).  I
>picked up a Bessa R2 and also have a CL for metered bodies anyway.
>
>I bought the 6 new, have the box (can't find the papers).  Shot maybe 50
>rolls though it and am getting ready to move it to maybe pick up another M4.
>
>Anyone have an idea of the current worth?

I just bought a chrome M6TTL 0.85 off ebay for ~$1250. The owner said he
shot may be 6 rolls with it, and it looks like. So it's like new to me
(minus warranty etc.)

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please)
Reply from "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net> (Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please)