Subject: Re: [Leica] Not a FS, need Ebay pricing advise please
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 00:53:15 +0100

You dont loose money from keeping the M6 0,85 - compared to what you
gain for every time you take just one good picture using it and from
what you give others by sharing your pictures ! - its a no loose and
winn all situation - keep it and explore its difference to your M4 and
find a way of using these diffences to make even better pictures!