Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:21:19 -0500

Don't get me going on the MP, Jose - ;-)....
And what the M cameras have going for them is that since the demise of
the Nikon SP and the Contax, they have been unique - the only truly
professional rangefinder cameras; they have been the only game in town.
This new Digiloot is hardly the only game in town....And there is
nothing in its specs to suggest that it offers anything new; quite the
contrary.

As to the cards - Putting all ones image eggs in a single 4Gig basket is
a bit like sky diving without a parachute.... Just get a 1 gig
card,...or 512s for that matter...