Subject: Re: [Leica] Christmas Fest Music
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:41:55 -0800

Sonny Carter says with great wisdom. ;-)

> Thanks so much, Ted.  I rarely use flash, for one thing it hardly ever
looks right to me.  Most of the time if I can't shoot available light, I
just pass on the shot.<<,

You the man Sonny! :-)

Boy I've passed on many and left with the feeling I enjoyed seeing what I
did, rather than use flash and destroy what the motivation was, the light
creating a magical moment!:-)

What constantly amazes me are the number of camera users who have absolutely
no concept of what light does other than be sufficient for an exposure! And
if it isn't, blast it with flash. :-(
It's a shame, because they call themselves,  photographer.

ted