Subject: Re: [Leica] Christmas Fest fireworks
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:44:21 -0800

Sonny Carter showed:
Subject: [Leica] Christmas Fest fireworks

> http://www.sonc.com/03_fireworks/index.htm<<<<

Well done Sonny!
Gee you keep this up and you can have us start flying in for lessons! ;-)

ted

> OK, I do not have this digital thing fully down re: fireworks shotz, but I
gave it a try with the Panasonic Lika Leica at Christmas fest.  I know I
need longer exposures, but there are some aspects of these shots I find
sweet; lack of noise and delicious liquid look of the water, especially.

> The good thing is that we have four more weekends of fireworks this
Christmas Season, and I have made friends with the shooters.  Polishing up
the 15mm Voightlander!