Subject: Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
From: robertmeier@usjet.net
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:33:27 -0600

I went out today and made some shots of  a 19th century warehouse with a
line of snow on each window ledge.   Beautiful accent that livened up the
building perfectly.   Late this afternoon I made some shots on Grand Ave. in
St. Paul with the light snow in the air reflecting the light from the
lampposts and giving a bright highlight to the shoulders and hats of
everyone on the street.  The storelights and Christmas decorations added
color and illuminated the sidewalks in front of each shop.   The fourth
season, winter, is in many ways my favorite.