Subject: Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
From: "telyt@earthlink.net" <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:16:50 -0500

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> OK guys what am I missing here on biking at 30 below zero or even zero!
> So what am I missing with this bike riding when snow turns to ice?

I'm not fond of riding on ice but what you're missing Ted is Endorphins.  I
rode in any weather in northern Illinois 'cuz the busses were too crowded.

BTW during my lunchtime run today I used a short-sleeve t-shirt.  Some of
my running companions were shirtless and the cyclists required no
cold-weather clothing.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com