Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Farm Tractors &SUV's
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:56:12 +0100 (MET)

This is hilarious.

Now the RUG (Rollei Users Group) is not much better at staying on topic
than the LUG. Both lists live on the same server. Poor Brian (though the
RUG isn't his headache).

Anyway ... in an off-topic discussion on the RUG someone mistakenly
replies to the LUG.

The LUG picks up the ball and runs. Love it! :)

I think we'd have a gas in a bar/pub some time. There certainly wouldn't
be a dearth of topics for conversation.

Daniel
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway