Subject: Re: [Leica] The fine line between art and pornography
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:37:41 -0800

This particular post is absolutely offence and trust me I'm not a prude by a
long shot !

But this is nothing more the work of a sensationalist catering to the sick
minds of people who are mentally and visually challenged and have screwed-up
sexual minds.

Come on Kyle for crying out loud lets keep some of the net clean! And if
this is considered art with or without words it's still garbage! Merely adds
to the depravity of some American people who appear to relish this kind of
nonsense.
ted

Message from RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk> (Re: [Leica] The fine line between art and pornography)