Subject: [Leica] FS: Epson 7600
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne1@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:49:56 -0800

Anyone interested in an Epson 7600 printer?  This is the 24" format
printer that will print from either single sheets or rolls 24" wide by
100 ft. The company I work for in Los Angeles has a 7600 with Ultra
Chrome inks for sale, complete with stand for $1995. Due to size,
weight and lack of original packing boxes we prefer pick up.

Not in the LA area? We also have an identical 7600 in our NYC office
for sale. Same deal.

Contact me off list for details.

Robert Browne