Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:25:53 +0100 (MET)

A good friend, Christian Sjögreen, turned 60 today and yesterday evening
he held open-house for all those who wanted to congratulate him. His
children are very gifted and among his son's passion is singing and music.
His son and friends held a soft-jazz concert for us as we drank
Christian's whisky.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/50.html
(M3, 35mm Summicron, Neopan 1600)

The Rollei RAW is just uninspired season's greetings. The strap broke on
me (with the camera crashing to the pavement) and I didn't get it (the
strap) replaced until two days ago.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/50alt1.html
(Rolleiflex 3.5E, Ilford Delta 400 @ EI 800)

Now off to my other place to work  ... in a rush.

Daniel