Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica m6 TTL question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:21:50 -0700

The very early TTLs all had problems with battery consumption such that
Leica redesigned the circuit board. However what you describe is not
normal even for an early camera. The meter should not activate until
there is pressure on the shutter release. The good news is that it may
just require an adjustment.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Y. Li" <liyue@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica m6 TTL question)