Subject: RE: [Leica] I wish that Leica and Rollei
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:31:08 -0500

>From: "Frank Filippone"

>The problem with really wide lenses is as you show, you must watch your
>shadow and also the verticals.

Frank, with this lens there is really nothing that can be done about the convergence since the lens is a fisheye, that is part of its charm. As for my shadow with the sun behind it will either be me or the
camera on the tripod with a long cable leading away, either way there will be a shadow.  But I agree about the portrait.

Neal F