Subject: [Leica] I wish that Leica and Rollei
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:27:56 -0500

I wish that Leica and Rollei made a camera this good at this price. I know that I'm beginning to sound like a broken record , but this Kiev is a blast and I love the results.
Last weekend we went to a friends farm to get our Christmas tree and took a few shots.

first shot shows his main barn cir. 1750 and the corn crib, that's his Grandson trying to keep warm

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/pf1.jpg.html

The corn crib doubles as the Christmas shop

http://photoneal.com./photos/misc/tn/cccs1.jpg.html

Finally my friend, John, retired and became a farmer

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/jp1.jpg.html

I'm now playing with a Kiev 4 contax clone 35mm, we'll see what it can do

Neal F