Subject: RE: [Leica] Inspired but arrested
From: eric@jphotog.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:21:03 -0600 (CST)

You're right that's true. And the only time I ever had a problem with
getting permission to domy job (photojournalist) in a mall was right after we ran a story (that
was true, by the way)that the mall manager was dealing cocaine out of his office at the mall.
He didn't take tookindly to that. But in the end, we were back in without too much delay. He
wasinconvenienced with a jail sentence.