Subject: RE: [Leica] Another Billingham bag qeustion
From: "AM Neis" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:05:59 +0000

Hi Kip,

Yes, I received the free bag - it's a black combination bag for the M
especially made by Billingham for Leica - as the tag says 'Billingham for
Leica'.  It's in the Leica web page under accessories.   It fits an M with a
lens attached plus two other lenses or an M with a lens attached plus an
extran M and 1 lens.   It's got an external pouch for film, flash, etc.  The
bag has an internal pocket - I guess for the lens cleaning cloth or money,
sheets/scraps of paper etc.   I also have a small photo hadley and the
Combination Bag is an inch smaller I think.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Annie